Most of us look plan our weight loss campaigns around the reduction of fats and completely neglect the role of refined sugar in our daily diets.
Refined sugars are cleverly hidden in many of the foods we think are good for us. Foods we sometimes give to our children!
So the health nuts here at Living 360 have gone on a mission to crack the code of so called “Healthy Foods” and expose them for the high levels of refined sugar they contain.
Get ready to some jaw-dropping reality people!
1. Chilli’s caribbean Chicken Salad with Grilled Chicken: 67 grams sugar! (Ouch!)
2. Viitamin Water Power-C: 32 grams sugar (Ouch!)
3. Stonyfield Fat-Free Blackberry Blend Yogurt: 28g sugar (ouch!)
4. Odwalla Original Superfood Drink: 37 grams sugar (Ouch!)
5. Pom Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice (8-ounce bottle): 31 grams sugar (ouch!)
6. McDonald’s Fruit & Maple Oatmeal: 32 grams sugar (ouch!)
7. Raisins (one-quarter cup): 29 grams sugar (ouch!)
8. Dunkin’ Donuts Reduced-Fat Blueberry Muffin: 40 grams sugar (ouch!)
10. VitaCoco Coconut water with pineapple (per 16-ounce container): 30 grams sugar (ouch!)
11. Burger King Chicken, Apple & Cranberry Garden Fresh Salad with TENDERGRILL® Chicken: 38 grams sugar (ouch!)
12. Jamba Juice Banana Berry Smoothie (small): 60 grams sugar (ouch!)
13. Snapple Green Tea (16-ounce bottle): 30 grams sugar (ouch!)
14. IHOP Whole Wheat Pancakes with Banana (four pancakes, no syrup): 32 grams sugar (ouch!)
So there you have it folks, please wise up quickly on what contains high levels of sugar and start to improve your diets today. The Living 360 crew would like to leave you with one final note..
OTHER AWESOME ARTICLES YOU WILL LOVE !!