They say some pictures are more powerful than words. They strike a cord within your soul can bring the toughest candidates to tears.
You don’t see them often but when you do, you don’t forget them very easily.
We have searched the internet for what we believe to be some extremely powerful photographs.
Do you agree?
1. Starving boy and missionary holding hands
2. Fingernail scratches inside an Auschwitz gas chamber
3. A tired heart surgeon after 23-hour-long (successful) heart transplant. His assistant passed out from exhaustion on the floor.
4. Indian homeless men wait to receive free food distributed outside a mosque ahead of Eid al-Fitr in New Delhi, India
5. Zanjeer the dog saved thousands of lives during Mumbai serial blasts in March 1993 by detecting more than 3,329 kgs of the explosive RDX, 600 detonators, 249 hand grenades and 6406 rounds of live ammunition. He was buried with full honors in 2000
6. This young man just found out his brother was killed
7. A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bush fires in Victoria, Australia, in 2009
8. Terri Gurrola is reunited with her daughter after serving in Iraq for 7 months
9. Diego Frazão Torquato, 12 year old Brazilian playing the violin at his teacher’s funeral. The teacher had helped him escape poverty and violence through music
10. Father and son (1949 vs 2009)
11. A dog named “Leao” sits for a second consecutive day at the grave of her owner, who died in the disastrous landslides near Rio de Janiero in 2011.
12. A couple found embraced in the rubble of a collapsed factory
13. Christians protecting Muslims during prayer in the midst of the 2011 uprisings in Cairo, Egypt
14. A Russian soldier playing an abandoned piano in Chechnya in 1994
15. This is what a sunset on Mars looks like
16. Alcoholic father with his son
17. Man Falling from the World Trade Center on 9/11. “The Falling Man.”
The Digital Nomad works as Living 360’s exclusive ‘hunter & collector’ of all things digital & boasting high virality on the internet. We all know that the internet doesn’t sleep, neither does our Digital Nomad. He could be reporting in from a beach café in Koh Pangan one week and from a public library in Sydney the next. One thing is clear however, if it’s HOT on the internet, the Nomad will find it.. and when he does, he shares it with us here at Living 360.